Friday, August 5, 2016

Scrapbook Circle: Telephone Game


This layout was up on the Scrapbook Circle blog for the July installment of the Telephone Game Challenge.

Happy Moments
Just like the game, we use the previous month's challenge layout for inspiration...passing it on to a new Creative Team member each month. Here is Jung's layout from June..

I was inspired by the grid made of patterned paper. I chose a piece of paper from the 6x6 pad found in the You've Got This embellishment add-on that already had a triangle grid pattern on it.
 I cut the squares apart, enhanced the triangles with some stitching, and used it as a mat form my photo.
Then I went to town adding  a bunch of super fun embellishments from the kit.
Be sure to check out the Scrapbook Circle Idea Gallery for more fabulous inspiration using this month's kit!

Thanks for stopping by today!


Pin It!

No comments: