Friday, June 17, 2016

Scrapbook Circle: DT Choice

Hello! Today I'm sharing a page made with the sketch for the National Scrapbooking Day challenge posted on the Scrapbook Circle FB page on May 6th.


I used May's Here & Now kit to get this look:

You Play
I love getting creative with ways to use 12x12 sketches for my preferred 8.5x11 pages. To make this sketch work, I used the top photo area for my title, and one of the bottom photo spaces for my journaling.

I still used a couple of acrylic words as embellishments for the allotted title spot. I added a little whit paint to the back of them so they would pop out a little more...but, not too much.

I will probably use the sketch a few more times, with a different number of photos. It is amazing how may looks you can get with just one sketch!

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: