Monday, April 11, 2016

Scrapbook Circle: DT Choice, Hidden Journaling

Hello! I was up on the Scrapbook Circle blog last Saturday with a DT Choice Project. I included a little hidden journaling tip...something that I've been doing quite a bit, lately.

Today
 I used a few elements from both of the embellishment add-on kits, Now or Never and Stay Cool, but mostly used the main part of the April kit, One Fine Day.
 I wanted my journaling tag to stay up/overlapping my photo....and I also wanted the little circle embellishment to stay put in that little notch. So, I positioned the tag where I wanted it, and used foam tape to keep it in place on the 3x4 card before sticking it down.
Pull the tag out to read, and it easily slips right back into place. Need more inspiration for using the April kit? Check out the Scrapbook Circle Idea Gallery for more fabulous ideas!

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: