Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Bella Blvd + Illustrated Faith: Merry & Bright

I'm up on the Bella Blvd Studio Blog today with another Bella Blvd + Illustrated Faith feature...

Merry & Bright
Supply List
Whatever is Lovely: Admirable, Lovely, Praiseworthy, Art Prints, 3x4's, Treasures & Text; Illustrated Faith: Mini Olive You, Point It, Black Pen; Tiny Text: Pumpkin Spice, Festive; Clear Cuts: White Confetti; Enamel Dots: McIntosh; Amorie Chipboard Alphas: McIntosh

Well, you can't see his face, but my son Oskar was totally excited to play out in the snow. If you have any experience with toddlers, you know that lasted only until he got snow in his glove...which I think was a total of 15 min. I got my inspiration for this geometric heart from Pinterest. I used 2 1/8 inch squares cut in half diagonally, and then pieced them together. I layered on the white Confetti Clear Cut before adding the photo and embellishments.


A merry heart doeth good like medicine...Proverbs 17:22a

Cheerfulness has a great influence on our body, and contributes to the health and wellness of it. Especially a heart full of SPIRITUAL joy...Faith keeps our hearts from suspicion and distrust, hope keeps it from despair, and love keeps it from envy. The love of God helps us to see the best in every situation.
Happiness is good for our mind, body and soul!

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: