Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Stuck?! Sketches: Back to School


Wow...it's been awhile, but I'm actually participating in a challenge. Anything to get me motivated to use up my ever-growing stash :) Hopefully, I make time for these more often...I have forgotten how much fun they are! But for now, I'm linking up with Stuck?! Sketches with my take on this ...





 Back to School
Supplies
Bella Blvd: Star Student (Artistic Clear Cut, Borders, Geek Chic, Treasures&Text); Ciao Chip (Borders, Star Student); Designer Tape (Red Chevron, Navy Dot); Enamel Dots (Bell Pepper, Guacamole, McIntosh)


I love sketches with square photos. I don't really take the time anymore to edit and print off photos from my big camera. I know...sad. But, the reality is that I just don't have the time for all of that. It's so much easier to upload the Instagram photos from my phone, order prints...and bam! a few days later I can create a page with what happened last week.


...Although...these are photos from about 8 months ago. So, I'm even behind on that ;)

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Wow! I love your layout! The background doodling is amazing! Is that a patterned paper? Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! sketches

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous school layout! Love your layering and embellishing! Amazing job! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!

Unknown said...

I love everything about this page, love the patterns, the way you formatted the sketch to suit your layout size, your photo collage and more! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!