Sunday, April 19, 2015

SEI: Spring Birthday Cards


Last week I shared a couple of spring themed birthday cards over at the SEI Lifestyle Blog...

Celebrate Today
Supplies
Sweet Sora (6x6 pad)
Forever Sassy (Assorted Frames, Sundries)
Basics (Sundries)
Hoo's Sweet (Kraft Chips)

For the first card, I started by covering a plain white card with patterned paper from a 6x6 pad. I then hot glued the beaded leaves to the top/center of the card. Uing dimensional tape, the frame went on next...over the stems. I also popped up the Kraft Chip sentiment, and layered it over the bottom o f the frame. To finish up, I trimmed down the stem leaves and added the dimensional flowers.

For You
Supplies
Sweet Sora (Stickers)
Hoo's Sweet (Cherry Drops, Kraft Chips, Stickers, Sundries)

For the second card, I secured down the three Kraft Chip flowers to the top center of a plain white card using glue dots. Next, I centered the sentiment sticker under the flowers using dimensional tape. I trimmed down a piece of patterned paper to 1 3/4 inches, and stitched it to the bottom of the card. Finally, I added a border sticker, wrapped it with Baker's Twine, and topped with a button.

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: