Wednesday, April 29, 2015

SEI: #Lifelessons


On Monday, I shared a page over at the SEI Lifestyle Blog combining the Hoo's Sweet and Forever Sassy collections...

#Lifelessons
Supplies
Hoo's Sweet - Little Petals, stickers
Forever Sassy - Cheeky Snippets, Stickers, Sundries, Assorted Overlays
Chalet - Sundries
Basics - Sundries

I thought it would be fun to create a grid design using a mat that I took out of an 8.5x11 document frame. I originally set one box aside for the photo, one for the title, one for an embellishment cluster, and one for the jouraling. But, after I had it all laid out, I started moving things around. I feel like the end result draws the eye across the page a little bit better.

Combining these to collections was effortless because the colors coordinate so perfectly. I pulled the blues and greens from both to keep the theme more masculine.


Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: