Thursday, April 16, 2015

SEI: 1-2-3 Lucky Me


Yikes...I'm a little behind in sharing my projects. I became a little overwhelmed with life during the month of March, it seems. I'll be trying to play catch up over the next few days :) The first layout was up over at the SEI blog, and features the Hoo's Sweet collection...


1-2-3 Lucky Me
Supplies
Hoo's Sweet (Oh Honey Honey, Lovely Vines, Honeydew, Playful Expressions, Kraft Chips)
Furry Friends (Sundries)

I started this page by trimming a piece of patterned paper down to 8.5x5 and adhering it along with a border to a sheet of 8.5x11 cardstock. I stitched that down with a 1.5 inch piece of patterned paper to the bottom of the page.


After sticking down my matted photo, I tucked a journaling card under the border to the right of it. I then added my embellishments, title, and journaling. I finished it off by adding some googly eyes to my owl, and stamping the date.


Thanks for stopping by!





Pin It!

No comments: