Friday, April 17, 2015

Bella Blvd: 8 Days a Week

Today I'm sharing my last design team project for Bella Blvd. I'm a little behind in posting it...I put it off because I'm a little sad about it :) I have LOVED my time with Bella, and will hopefully continue to share lots of projects using up amazing products from this generous company!

8 Days a Week
Supplies
Color Chaos: Ice Strandz, Pickle Juice Strandz, Words of Wisdom, Months, Just Write Journaling Stickers, Treasures&Text, Trinkets; Invisibles: A Day at a Time; Enamel Dots: Milk White, Bell Pepper; Designer Tape: Blue Gingham; Ciao Chipboard: WhatNots

I cut a heart shape using two scallops from one of the scalloped edge specialty Invisibles papers. I layered it in with the rest of my embellishments which I kept to a 'days of the week; theme...because those are the days my youngest keeps me running! The journaling reads: YOU are a handful on days that end in 'Y'.


You will want to head over to the Bella Blvd Studio blog and check out the amazing new team...I can't wait to see some fabulous inspiration!


Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: