Friday, February 27, 2015

SEI: You & Me

I'm sharing a layout made with the Forever Sassy collection over at the SEI Lifestyle Blog. I'm in love with the Art Deco-ish patterns of this line! 

You & Me
Supplies
Forever Sassy (Over the Taupe, Shellac Me, Very Daring, Vellum, stickers, Assorted Overlays, Sundries, Decorative Tape)


Here, I've used it here to showcase some photos of the super rare date night :) We don't get many of those...so of course I have to document it!


I love to use frames for anything other than framing. They're great for titles, embellishment clusters...and okay, framing photos, too. Here, I use it as just another layering element to help set aside a spot for journaling. I think it's important when designing a page to kind of have an idea where your title and journling go, so they don't end up looking squeezed in.

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: