Sunday, December 14, 2014

Imaginisce: Dashing Through the Snow


I had a winter themed layout up over at Imaginisce, this past Wednesday.  We're using the Home for Christmas collection from Pebbles, Inc...

Dashing Through the Snow...
Supply List
Imaginisce: Green Milk Paint, i-Top Tool & Brad, i-Rock Tool & Gems
Bazzil: Eggshell Cardstock
Pebbles, Inc: Home for Christmas (Candy Canes, Snow Flurries, Christmas Cheer, Merry & Bright, Icons & Phrases)


I was super excited to play with the Milk Paint...and was not disappointed! I decided to showcase the paint using some old school stencils. I wanted more of a water color look, so I mixed up the paint a bit more thin than what was recommended in the directions. After settling on a heart pattern, I just brushed on the paint with a stencil brush. I removed the stencil, and spattered more paint diagonally across the hearts.


This was my last official project for Imaginisce. I have enjoyed my year working with their adorable products along side some very talented ladies! Stay tuned for farewell posts up over at the Imaginisce blog in the next few weeks.

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: