Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Bella Blvd: Monday Morning Challenge


On Monday, we were challenged to include a photo card on our layouts over at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog. I chose to use an older card that I had leftover from a couple of years ago...


Love-Joy-Peace
Supplies
Christmas Cheer: Reindeer Games, Happy Hearts, Making Spirits Bright, Christmas Crew, Daily Details, Borders, Treasures & Text; High Five Alpha Stickers: Black-White; Designer Tape: Ice stripe.


My photo card takes up quite a bit of my page, as it is 5x7. So, I didn't really want to add to it a whole lot. I cut three different sized circles, and topped them with tabs to make them look like ornaments. I added my fussy-cut Love-Joy-Peace title after cutting hearts from the centers and backing with patterned paper.


 This was such a great way to make use of extra photo cards...and get them in the books! You should definitely head over to Bella Blvd to check out Jamie's cute page.


Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: