Thursday, November 20, 2014

Bella Blvd: Thursday Trends


We're focusing on the confetti pocket trend over at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog, today...I chose to create a birthday themed layout using the Molly collection...


Make a Wish

Supplies
Molly: Refuse to Sink, Sketch with Style, Unlimited Text, Treasures&Text, Candid Cards, Paper Pieces; High five Alpha Stickers: Color Wheel; Classic Calendars: Treasures&Text; Designer Tape: Chevron Combo; Flags: Birthday Girl 1, Birthday Boy 2


Confetti reminds me of birthdays, and I thought the Molly collection was perfect for a birthday girl themed layout. For my confetti, I punched some shapes from patterned paper, and combined them with some of the little 'bits' from the paper pieces. I used a memorabilia pocket to hold the confetti, matted it on patterned paper, and stitched on a polaroid frame.


Be sure to check out all of the other gorgeous confetti pockets over at Bella Blvd.


Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: