Monday, November 17, 2014

Bella Blvd: Bella Buzz November Newsletter



The Bella Buzz November 2014 Newsletter is available today, and you can download it HERE. If you would like to sign up to receive each issue in your inbox, you can do so HERE



I am super excited to be featured in this month's issue. We were challenged to create a layout using feathers, crochet hearts, and designer tape. Here is what I came up with...

Blessed

Supply List
Hello Autumn: Daydream, Perfect Pick, Borders, Falling into Fall, Treasures&Text, Trinkets, Paper Pieces; Amorie Chipboard Alphas: Amorie Brownie; Feathers: Surf n' Turf Feathers, Pony Feathers; Crochet Hearts: Saltwater Hearts; Designer Tape: Navy Dot



I chose to use two feathers, and actually punched two holes into the orange background paper to secure them down. I wove the feathers between the two holes, and used the empty space on top for an embellishment cluster including one crochet heart. I incorporated one color of designer tape to help mat my photo.


Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: