Thursday, October 16, 2014

Imaginisce: A Couple of Cards to Share



I've Cased a couple of cards to share today. Both cards were inspired by ones that I came across on Pinterest...

Happy Birthday 

Supply List
Imaginisce - Little Princess (Happily Ever After); Welcome Spring (Spring Stripe); i-Rock Tool & Rocks; i-Top Tool & Brad, Paper Distresser
American Crafts - White Cardstock; Baker's Twine


I started out making this card to use up those circles. They were negatives from bigger circles I used on a background for a layout. Then, I used the i-rock tool to dress them up a bit + add a little more dimension. The rest of the card was inspired by this one, made by Keisha Campbell...



You can see it on her blog here.

Then next card I made because I was dying to use my new embossing folder, and I thought it would look cute on a baby card...

Wee Little One

Supply List
Imaginisce - My Baby (Blue Hippopotamus, Cardstock Die Cuts)


Inspired by this card, also made by Keisha Campbell...



You can see it on her blog here.

Pinterest is awesome when you know that you want to create something, but just really don't want to have to think about it :) I've got several board of projects pinned for those day when I'm feeling lazy!


Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: