Thursday, October 9, 2014

Bella Blvd: Pinterest Inspired


We're sharing projects inspired by this photo, over at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog today....



I mixed several older collections along with the new Hello Autumn collection for a layout about my son, Oliver.

Oliver Six Years

Supplies:
Freestyle Sophisticates: Freestyle Saltwater; Daily Chevies: Chevy Oreo; Engaged at Last: Bachelor Extras; Scattered Sprinkles: Oreo Sprinkles; Halloween Magic: Boo Buddies; Hello Autumn: Treasures&Text, Chipboard Icons; Ciao Chip Elements: Trees; Crochet Hearts; Bell Pepper; Button Market: Outdoors; Designer Tape: Yellow Chevron; High Five Alpha Stickers: Black-White, Green



I used the arrangement of the wooden blocks in the photo as inspiration for the design of my layout. The front 6x6 chevron piece made a perfect mat for my 4x4 photo, and I liked the text at the bottom of the photo for my title. Finally, I tucked embellishments here and there for added color.



Be sure to check out the Bella Blvd blog to see the great 12x12 page inspired by the same photo from Nicole Nowosad.


Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: