Friday, May 16, 2014

Imaginisce: Mother's Day Card


I'm a little late to the game in posting Mother's Day projects, but that's ok...I was late dropping it in the mail, too. (Sorry, Mom!) Oddly enough, I used the Little Princess collection, but kept the color scheme monochromatic...making it elegant enough for Mom's Day :)

Mom

Supply List
Imaginisce: Little Princess (6x6 pad, plasic buttons); i-Rock Tool and gems
American Crafts: White Cardstock, Baker's Twine


Quick note: I love this 3x6 size for cards, they always seem to come together so quickly/easily.  I usually add texture to the background, use a square or small rectangle to add a focal point/sentiment, and leave lots of white space...It kind of takes all of the guess work right out of designing a card.

Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

No comments: