Saturday, May 3, 2014

Bella Blvd: National Scrapbooking Day!



Happy National Scrapbooking Day!! Today over at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog, we're celebrating with a new post every 2 hours! We all created pages about ourselves, and I chose to talk about a few hobbies...

In My SpareTime
Supplies:
Family Forever: Sunday Brunch, Treasures & Text, Trinkets; Lucky Starz: Treasures & Text; Sand & Surf: Cling Stamps; Freestyle Sophisticates: Freestyle Scallop; Crochet Flowers: Juniper; Sienna Chipboard Alphas: Ice; High Five Alpha Stickers: Piggy Punch, Color Wheel; Designer Tape: Red Chevron, Yellow Chevron

I think most of us who are moms know what it's like to have to 'make' time to do the extra things we enjoy. So, I created a page all about how I squeeze those extra things into my day. Sometimes, it may just be one or two of those things, and on some days...not any of them. I am satisfied usually if I can at least get in a little scrapbooking :)


To see the full post with a little Q&A, go HERE. Be sure to pop in frequently to check out everybodies' pages...and there are even a few give-aways!


Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: