Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Bella Blvd: What's New Wednesday


Today, we're sharing projects made with the newest collections over at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog.  I chose to mix and match a little...

Picture Perfect

Supplies:Molly: Selfie, Treasures & Text, Paper Pieces; Family Forever: Family Rules, Treasures & Text; Lucky Starz: Treasures & Text; Button Market: Pickle Squares; Flags: Floral, Spring Flings & Easter Things; Designer Tape: Cotton Candy Chevron; High Five Alphas: Green, Piggy-Punch


I had fun mixing elements from 3 of the newest collections. I pulled from Molly, Family Forever, and Lucky Starz to match the colors from my girls' ll year photos.  I chose gray for the background paper to match the pavement, pink to match their shirts, turquoise to match the bridge beams, and green for the trees in the background. I also threw a little yellow in there, just because I like it :)




Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

love the white on white. gorgeous LO..x