Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Imaginisce: Scraplifted Page

Today we're sharing layouts inspired by fellow design team members over on the Imaginisce blog.  I chose this page created by Jodi Wilton:

Snow Kisses

Here is my take on it...

Super Star

I was inspired by the design of Jodi's layout, so I changed up the color combo and theme, and altered it a bit to fit my smaller page. There are a couple different ways I convert a 12x12 design to 8.5x11. One of them is to eliminate any white space, another is to make my page horizontal...or both as I did here.

Supply List:
Imaginisce: Patterned Papers (Welcome Spring: Dainty Floral, Flying Colors; Perfect Vacation: Pack it Up, Anywhere you Go); i-Top Tool, 22 mm brads, i-Rock Tool,
American Crafts: White Cardstock, Neutrals Cardstock, Black Honey Thickers, Knock Out Border Punch


Be sure to head on over to Imaginisce to check out the other great scraplifted projects!


Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

No comments: