Thursday, January 16, 2014

Bella Blvd: Inspiration Week - Lucky Starz



 It's Inspiration Week over at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog, and we're revealing projects made with the new collections all week long!  Today we're sharing projects made with Lucky Starz...

Oliver

I always love the multi-color circle patterned paper that comes in many of the Bella collections...but, I have a hard time incorporating them into projects.  For this page, I cut several of the colored circles out, added some doodling, and punched some shapes for interest.  Then, I had some fun finding places to tuck them in. It was a great way to add color, without making things look too busy.


Supply List
Lucky Starz: Gulf Starz, Oreo Starz, Carrot Starz, Candid Cards, Treasures&Text
High Five Alpha Stickers: Green


I just love that little camera...I actually just cut that out of one of the 2x2 Candid Cards.


You won't want to miss all of the other amazing projects created with Lucky Starz, so head over to Bella Blvd to check them out!


Thanks for looking!



Pin It!

No comments: