Tuesday, July 9, 2013

MemoryWorks Spring Look Book Projects


 TheTeamWorks team members have compiled a whole new way to display and share wonderful inspiration featuring MemoryWorks products from our current catalog. Be sure to check out all of the amazing ideas by clicking on the Link below!



I was super excited to be able to contribute some projects to the MemoryWorks Spring Look Book.  This is a new concept designed to help consultants demonstrate ideas using the products, without having to carry a huge inventory.  This is a handy tool mainly because of how quickly the content changes in the catologs.  I was given 2 collections to work with, the first one is Simple Stories Sn@p....


Smile:


The Good Stuff:



Hello:


What I love about any of Simple Stories' collections, is all of the different sized elements (flashcards, mats) that really make for fun and easy layering.



The second product line that I was given is Studio Calico's Here+There...


Lake Michigan:

@ The John Oliver Cabin:


You Are the Best:


This was my first time trying any of Studio Calico's products, and now I'm hooked :)  Those little wood veneer were super fun to work with!

I loved working with both of these collections.  Be sure to follow the link at the top of this post to see all of the amazing project created by the talented MW Design Team, showcasing more great product lines from the spring catalog.


Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Gia Lau said...

I love your contributions Kelly- the Studio Calico ones are my favorite...that Lake Michigan one!