Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The June 2012 Issue of The PaperCut


The newest issue of The PaperCut is now available...




...with a great Q&A section on the fabulous Heidi Sonboul :) 

My Layout is on page 16, here is a closer look:


GCD Studios Supplies:
Special Delivery 12x12 paper - Scott's Stamp Collection #2047
Special Delivery 12x12 paper - Guido #2042
Special Delivery 12x12 paper - Zach #2048
Special Delivery - Die Cut Borders #2055
Special Delivery - Alpha Stickers #2051
Special Delivery - Label Stickers #2052
Special Delivery - Brads #2053
Special Delivery - Paperclips #2054


I've been annoying myself lately by doing pages with only one photo...Typically, I like to include 2 photos on my pages. But, sometimes I just have one photo to use....this has been the case quite a bit recently.  On this page, though...you could easily substitute another photo for one or both of the flashcards, and still have a well balanced multi-photo layout.

I'm always so humbled looking through this publication...and honored to be a part of such an amazing team!

Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Katrina Hunt said...

Kelly such a great layout! And the "hey sweet cheeks" went perfect with the picture! Hugs, Katrina