Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Color Combos Galore #241 - Love, Always



Week 4 is up at Color Combos Galore...

My entry was late this week...but,  I loved this color combo - so I made time to make at least a card.  As usual, now that I see the Inspiration Board and my project so close together, I'm noticing some colors are off....


Supply List:
Stampin' Up! - Cardstock (Very Vanilla); Stamps (Finest Flourishes, Boho Backgrounds, Whimsical Words); Ink (Real Red, Basic Grey, Certainly Celery); Rhinestone; Linen Thread; Punches (1, and 1/2 inch)
GCD Studios - Patterned Paper

I used Inspiration Photo #3...Focus On: Pattern - Mehndi Medallions.  I also used a flourish and rhinestones, also inspired by photo #3.  I also used twine, as seen in photo #1, inspired by the hanging photos.

This is the last Color Combo for April, but remember you still have time to enter projects for all 4 challenges until Sunday, April 28th.

Further inspiration for my card came from this sketch from the Fusion Card Challenge blog:


Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

9 comments:

Darnell said...

You did a beautiful job of designing your card perfectly for the Fusion sketch, Kelly! I love all the textures you achieved!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a pretty take on the sketch challenge, my dear! LOVE how you've incorporated our CCG color palette amidst all those yummy patterns!

Unknown said...

So pretty! Great colors and patterns. Love the notches with the twine. So glad you joined us at Fusion this week.

Cathy said...

Just one card is not cutting it....I need more :) Sorry when you are this good I tend to stalk your blog to drool over your creations!

PapierGirl said...

Soooo pretty! Love your soft palette and the notching! Thanks for joining us this week at Fusion! :)

~amy~ said...

gorgeous take on the sketch! wow! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

Unknown said...

Love it! The notching too. Love that!

Stacey Schafer said...

so pretty!

Lyndal said...

LOVE, LOVE your layered flower Kelly!
So glad you joined in the fun at FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)