Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April MW Studio Challenge


I'm hosting this month's challenge over at the MW Studio.  In honor of National Writing Month, the challenge is to 'Journal a Story'.  You may interpret this challenge however you want, but are encouraged to include more journaling/details on your project than you normally would.  I'm not much of a journaler myself, so this was a tough one for me.  I chose to document a recent conversation that I had with my 2 year old...


The Good Stuff:

Supplies:
Simple Stories - Snap collection; American Crafts Mercantile Thickers; Fancy Pants Hopscotch letter stickers; Stampin' Up! Old Olive and Ruby Red journalers; staples


Head on over to the MemoryWorks blog to participate.  Non-consultant players can link up their projects in the comments to be considered for a prize from the home office. The deadline to link up is April 30.  


Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love it! Especially the Yep I Sweet! Great page....love the layout!