Monday, April 16, 2012

A Project from my girls

Hello! I've got a super fun and easy kids craft so share today.  My girls have been busy making some scarves, and they turned out so cute, that I think I want to make one myself :)

Leah was going on about how she was bored while the other kids were playing video games, so I taught her how to finger-knit. If you've never done this before, you can check it out here.





She loved it, and once Lauren saw what she was doing...she couldn't wait to get in on it, too :)  They each knit 3 strands in different colors, then we braided them together and added some tassels. They are pretty proud of their creations....





These are so quick to make, each girl can make 2 complete scarves in one afternoon.  I hope you try it, and if you do...please link up a picture in the comments!

Thanks for stopping by!



Pin It!

No comments: